The Revolution 360 PRO Vice
When you’ve been in the business of ‘Vice’ for as long as we have, the message that ‘they don’t make them like they used to’ comes up very often, with customers and suppliers alike.
So, after frequently being challenged with, ‘can you make a new vice that’s as good or better than old ones’?
The outcome is the Revolution 360 PRO.
Features of the Revolution 360 PRO
- Rotates around its centre axis by 360 degrees, allowing the user to position work at any angle.
- Integrated Swivel Base, revolves about 360 degrees.
- Modular Jaw Head Design, buy the size and type you need, when you need them.
- Detachable rear Jaw, allowing capacity of the ‘between jaw distance’ to increase from 180mm (in ‘Normal’ operation) to 350mm (in ‘Extended’ operation).
- Hardened Steel Anvil. Replaceable.
- Index Pin to facilitate Indexing of the Head to 0,90,180,360 degrees.
- Maintenance free and Self Lubricating Lead Screw and Nut
- Leadscrew Thrust Bearing (maintenance free)
- Hardened Steel Jaws, Flat and Pipe Available.….
…..and most importantly, these are Designed and Manufactured entirely in the UK, in our Workshop to meet our high tolerances and quality standards.
These are now available for advance orders, for delivery in Q4 2023. At this time we are only accepting orders for the 6 inch model, due to capacity constraints however in 2024, 4 1/2 inch and 8 inch will be available.
To place an order for your Revolution 360 PRO, click on any of the images on this page. As a thank you for your support, all advance orders of our Revolution 360 PRO will receive a set of Aluminium Soft Jaws (free of charge)